Sunday, September 25, 2011

Now that's a pick up line!

  I have found a couple winners for my blog, though none for my heart. I feel that with the insane amount of crazies out there I may have a hard time keeping up even if I chronicle once a day. This is the highlight of my bitter day! So after mentioning mass e-mailings in a post. I found yet another e-mail already mentioned here in my inbox this morning (yet again!).

"hi,
wow you are so beautiful.
i would love to know you better.
do you have skype?"

   I thought of replying with "No, please stop messaging me" at various intervals of the month. But then I realized it wasn't worth my time and I just blocked him. At least he fixed his "your" and "so so".


   Then I found the best message I have found to date! This message, the audacity of it, make me laugh out loud and balk at it's sheer ingenious!

"Hi
I found your profile while perusing through the profiles of hot, unobtainable
Japanese girls.
I like you, just thought I'd let you know."

   Because nothing says pick-up line like saying you were my second choice.
   His picture was of a long haired man with a beer in hand guitar propped up behind him. His gut protruding from his relaxed sitting position on the deck, sunglasses hiding his dead, desperate eyes. I was totally turned on (read: taken aback by the implications that I, myself, was not hot and unobtainable). I would have replied, but he apparently got stung by someone else or snagged up by someone else (who knows) and deleted his profile. Truly, it was for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment